View as PDF file here: https://buildingskillsny.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/01/BSNY-recruitment-flyer_142022.pdf
You must have an interest in starting a career and starting a job in the HVAC industry. The course is 225 hours between February – April 2022 (start and end dates subject to change). You will graduate with NCCER core training and hands-on HVAC training, and receive free job placement services upon graduation.
- Must be 18 or older and living in NYC (Manhattan, Bronx, Queens, Brooklyn, Staten Island)
- Must be authorized to work in the US (US resident/citizen or holding valid EAD – Employment Authorization Document)
- Must be vaccinated for COVID-19 to attend the in-person classes held on CUNY campus
- Must commit to the following schedule of classes:
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday in East Harlem, NY, 5PM- 9PM
- Building Skills NY’s Green Jobs training (High Efficiency HVAC Careers Program) is part of a New York State-funded study to measure if offering adult learners skills training in green jobs, along with extra support, helps them to complete training, find employment, and earn more money. Space in training classes is limited. Eligible applicants will be chosen by a random, computerized selection process – assignment cannot be guaranteed.
Please complete the form below.
Building Skills NY will also be offering additional free training courses in different trades in the future. If you have an interest in being sent updates about upcoming training courses, please also complete the form below and indicate which trades you are interested in within the comments section (electrical, HVAC, masonry, carpentry, plumbing, etc)