When: 02/26/2019, 7:00 am - 9:00 am
Where: Building Skills NY Headquarters
Jobseekers are invited to attend our orientation and screening events to be interviewed by BSNY staff for our job opportunities. Please pass this information along to your interested jobseekers.
Please RSVP by sending your full name and phone number to firstname.lastname@example.org
570 Lexington Avenue
Lower Level (Basement)
New York, NY 10022
E/M train to Lexington Ave-53rd St.
6 train to 51st St.
Jobseekers must arrive by 7AM sharp. Late arrivals will not be admitted.
Jobseekers must meet the minimum requirements:
• OSHA10-Construction or OSHA-30 Certification
• 6 months work experience on a construction site
• Must be at least 18 years old
• Able to perform 8 hours of physical work each day
• Must have a hard hat and construction work boots
• Must have an updated resume with current contact information
Attire and What to Bring:
Jobseekers should arrive in construction work ready attire (boots, construction jeans, etc) and bring their updated resume, ID, and any construction certifications they have, including OSHA10/30 construction card.